Stretch Flow for Runners with Karen Hauer (Session 2)
Written By: SportsShoes
If you’ve been pounding the pavements frequently during lockdown, it’s important to give your mind and body some TLC.
In the latest episode in our #NoFunStandingStill AT HOME series, Strictly Come Dancing Pro Karen Hauer takes you through her stretch flow routine for runners. Specifically designed to reduce muscle tightness and tension, this workout focuses on gently boosting flexibility and strength while promoting a calm and tranquil state of mind.
TIME: 30 MINUTES
- Improves flexibility, suppleness and range of motion
- Aids recovery and can help to reduce the risk of injury
- Promotes a calm mindset and can help to reduce stress
- Running focused exercises designed to focus on key areas for runners
- Suitable for all abilities
SportsShoes.com’s #NoFunStandingStill AT HOME initiative features exclusive advice and workouts from our ambassadors and experts, helping runners and all fitness enthusiasts to stay motivated, fit and active – at home. Tune in via @sportsshoes Instagram for our latest livestreams covering everything you need to know from stretching and mobility to nutrition and motivating playlists.